All you have to know about Cloud-based Tally Software!
Tally Accounting software has been used by many businesses today. It has made
business and accounting processes simpler than ever! Tally software handles your
business’s accounting and tax management, inventory management, purchase
management, sales management, invoicing, payroll, etc.
With technology playing a vital role, businesses should derive tech-savvy solutions that
yield more benefits for better functioning. Cloud technology has been one of the
extensive technology solutions for businesses. It has facilitated organizations with easy
solutions for storage, networking, and remote access and developed virtual locations at
Let’s take a look at the top 7 reasons why you need to use Tally on a cloud server:
- Access from Anywhere: Tally hosted in secured Data Centers can be accessed
- Any Device: Tally on the cloud comes with RDP (Remote Desk) protocol and you can access it using any device OS – Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS devices.
- Say goodbye to local hardware: You don’t have to worry about system updates, failures, maintenance, etc. No matter what, your Tally Data on the cloud will always be stored and available for you.
- Super secured: Your data will be safe and secure with security measures in place to keep your critical data safe from all threats and malicious files.
- Own your data: You will be entitled to own the data hosted in your Tally on Cloud with XcellHost Cloud. No one can access your confidential data other than you.
- Local Printing: Tally Cloud allows you to print hard copies of your data from your printer.
- No CapEx: No physical assets are needed! You can now save your capital expenditure for more important aspects of your business.
Both TallyPrime and Tally ERP types of software have cloud-based features. Let’s take
a look at the features of Tally on the cloud:
Secure Infrastructure and Accessibility
Being ISO 270001 certified with Multi-tier security infrastructure, Tally on cloud hosts in
tier 4 Datacenters. Your Tally Data is safe and secured with our server as we assure you
that your tally account is accessible only to authorized users. It supports all versions of
The tally from Tally erp6x to Tallyerp 9 and TallyPrime is also accessible from any
device be it a laptop, PC, iOS device, and even mobile phone.
Automated Backups along with real-time syncing
Tally on Cloud assists you with fully customizable automated backups at regular
intervals and also maintains real-time syncing of all the entries and transactions
recorded from different locations.
Next-generation firewalls combine application awareness and deep packet inspection
to give organizations more control over applications while also detecting and blocking
Endpoint & Multi-layer Security
Tally on the cloud allows you to block cyber threats before they compromise your system
through its traffic filtering capability. Also, with cloud EDR you can prevent ransomware
attacks and threats that are estimated. You are also availed of encrypted backups at
regular intervals. With an enhanced anti-DDoS solution & multiple ISO/IEC
certifications, we cover every aspect of security and business continuity.
Best performance with 99% up-time SLA
Tally on Cloud provides close to 99% up-time SLA which ensures the smooth functioning
of your tally account when used in different locations. We guarantee that all critical
infrastructure components will be available 100% of the time in a given month,
excluding scheduled maintenance.
Tally on the cloud allows remote users to access Web applications, client-server apps, and
internal network utilities. IPsec security method is used to create an encrypted tunnel
from one customer network to the remote site of the customer.
With these features, Tally on Cloud comes with amazing benefits that supersede itself
Tally on-premises. cloud solutions like Tally on the cloud could turn out to be a major players in today’s business functions. Tally on cloud prices is reasonable with these
efficient features it offers, being a game changer for your organization’s practices.
Let’s take a look at how Tally on Cloud can boost your business spectrum:
- You can centralize the data and your business operation without the need for synchronization.
- Get rid of slow performance, data corruption, data rewrite, malicious threats, etc
without any stress or tension.
- Every three hours, your data will be backed up automatically.
- You can use your own configurations or customization files.
- The data that you upload will be under your control. You can upload and
download it whenever you want.
- You can also create and maintain unlimited companies and users in Tally.
- You can export any tally report to your local hard disk anytime, anywhere.
Start using Tally on the cloud from today and get its universal benefits for better
productivity and functioning of your business!
Start today. Start Now.